This week we looked at the various “Frozen Fun” shows at Disney California Adventure including Anna and Elsa’s appearance in the Frozen Sing-Along (which is also playing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort). But if your little princess – or you! – can’t get enough of these lovely ladies from Arendelle, there are still a few more places you can currently find them…
Disney California Adventure
- Get your FastPass for Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome. Meet & Greet your favorites daily at the Animation Academy in Hollywood Land.
- See Anna and Elsa reenact their Frozen story multiple times a day at The Royal Theatre in Fantasy Faire (show to be spotlighted at a later date!). Getting a FastPass is strongly recommended.
- Anna and Elsa also appear daily on their own float in a Frozen Fantasy Pre-Parade just prior to Mickey’s Soundsational Parade.
Walt Disney World Resort
- Reserve a FastPass+ to Meet & Greet Anna and Elsa visiting daily in the Princess Fairytale Hall.
- You can also check out the daily Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade where Anna and Elsa share a float with their princess friends!
Or if you’d like to travel a little further…
Disney Cruise Line
- Starting this summer, Anna, Elsa and Olaf will be joining select cruises aboard the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder sailing to Europe and Alaska. They will participate in a Frozen-themed deck party, “Freezing the Night Away with Anna, Elsa and Friends”, as well as Meet & Greets and the stage show “Disney Dreams … An Enchanted Classic”.
- In addition, there will be opportunities to accompany Anna, Elsa and Kristoff ashore on a special Port Adventure in Norway!
Have you seen Anna and Elsa at one of the Disney parks? If not, where would you like to go see them?
UPDATE 9/7/15: Just realized I hadn’t updated this post to include Anna & Elsa’s new regular nighttime appearance at Disneyland Park in the Paint the Night parade! Check them out on their spectacular new float!
UPDATE 9/27/15: And I’d heard this was so, but waited until I actually confirmed with a Cast Member yesterday as I hadn’t watched this parade in a while – the Anna & Elsa pre-parade no longer happens at the beginning of Soundsational since they have their own float for Paint the Night.
Update 11/12/15: FastPass is no longer required/available for the Meet & Greet with Anna and Elsa at Disney California Adventure. It is standby/first come, first served.
Update 8/1/16: A few quick updates of note: Frozen at the Royal Theatre at Disneyland Park has closed, as has the Frozen Sing-Along at Disney California Adventure, but Frozen at the Hyperion Theater in Disney California Adventure is now open! Also, Anna and Elsa are no longer meeting guests at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World, now that they have their own Royal Sommerhus in the Norway Pavilion at EPCOT, right near their new attraction, Frozen Ever After.