In honor of the release of Disney’s live action version of Cinderella this week, you may be inclined to take in a meal at Cinderella’s Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom. But if you can’t get a reservation at your preferred time, there are still plenty of other locations where you can see many of the cast of the classic animated Cinderella.
Here are a few places to look!
- Potential Meet & Greet locations for Cinderella at this park include the Royal Hall at Fantasy Faire, where different princesses meet their guests daily, as well as Town Square on Main Street where I have also occasionally spotted Cinderella.
- Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother used to be out and about more often, sometimes doing Meet & Greets near Snow White’s Grotto, but I haven’t seen her much lately. One possibility to find her may be at Minnie & Friends – Breakfast in the Park at Plaza Inn.
Mousertainment Tip: if you’re ever looking for a specific character, ask at City Hall where they can be found visiting for the day.
- Parades and shows! Cinderella appears with her royal friends on the princess float daily during Mickey’s Soundsational Parade. She can also be seen during the holidays with Prince Charming in A Christmas Fantasy Parade. They are joined for that occasion by Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella as well. And I also noticed Cinderella and some of her mice friends on the deck of the Mark Twain during Fantasmic! recently.
Disney California Adventure
- Cinderella may be one of the princesses you can meet at the princess character meal at Ariel’s Grotto, though appearances are always subject to change/availability.
Walt Disney World Resort
- Reserve a FastPass+ to Meet & Greet Cinderella visiting daily in the Princess Fairytale Hall.
- Or go Meet & Greet Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother near Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Fantasyland (times and availability subject to change).
- Arrive early and see the Magic Kingdom Park Opening Ceremonies where characters welcome their guests into the park for the day. This can often include the Fairy Godmother and the Tremaines.
- You can also go see the daily Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade where Cinderella and Prince Charming share a float with their friends, Belle and Beast!
- Or go see one of the performances of the Dream Along with Mickey stage show in front of Cinderella Castle (showtimes subject to change and dependent on weather conditions!).
- And if you’re looking for an evening opportunity to see Cinderella and her family and friends, you might want to try the Main Street Electrical Parade! This parade includes several beautiful floats dedicated to this special princess including Cinderella’s pumpkin coach (with coachman, Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother), a canopy covering Prince Charming and the Tremaines, and the famous clock tower preparing to strike twelve!
- Cinderella may be one of the princesses who appear at Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall but characters are always subject to change/availability and there is no guarantee Cinderella (or any particular character) will appear at any given meal.
Grand Floridian Resort Hotel
- Another dining option which allows you to Meet & Greet Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella is at Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare restaurant at this resort hotel.
Given that Cinderella Castle is such an icon of the Walt Disney World Resort, it’s no surprise there are so many chances to see Cinderella, her family and friends there! But as you can see, the Disneyland Resort offers a few opportunities too!
Have you seen Cinderella at either Disneyland or Walt Disney World Resorts?