Curiouser and curiouser! Where will the Alice in Wonderland characters pop up at the Disney Resorts next?!
- Potential year-round Meet & Greet locations for Alice and The Mad Hatter at this park include strolling through Fantasyland – often near the Alice in Wonderland and Mad Tea Party attractions, as well as in Town Square on Main Street where I have occasionally spotted them greeting guests. During Easter, the White Rabbit often joins his bunny friends to Meet & Greet with guests, while Halloweentime is a good time to find the Queen of Hearts out and about!
- Alice and The Mad Hatter also often play games of Musical Chairs at Refreshment Corner at the end of Main Street. Following the game, they usually stop for a Meet & Greet there, as well.
- Fantasmic! Alice, The Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit and the Tweedles are amongst the characters waving from the deck of the Mark Twain in the grand finale of the show. This is generally the only place one can regularly find Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum at Disneyland Park. On very rare occasions they have had Meet & Greet appearances, but I have never managed to actually meet them and get a photo op yet!
Disney California Adventure
- One of the best places to find Alice is rocking out with the Mad T Party in the Hollywood Land backlot! Currently she and her Wonderland friends Mad Hatter, March Hare, Dormouse, Cheshire Cat, Caterpillar, White Rabbit, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are performing their very sparkly Diamond Mad T Party show on weekend evenings. During the holidays or summertime, they can also be seen each weeknight!
Walt Disney World Resort
- Alice and the White Rabbit can often be found having a Meet & Greet near the Mad Tea Party attraction. It is possible the Queen of Hearts can be found here too, but I haven’t seen her. Although she does usually appear at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- If you arrive early to the front of the park, you can see the Magic Kingdom Welcome Show (to be featured in a future spotlight!) where characters welcome guests into the Magic Kingdom for the day. Alice and the White Rabbit join other Disney friends aboard the train for the show and then exit to Main Street.
- You can also see Alice, The Mad Hatter and the White Rabbit march and dance along the parade route with the daily Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade.
- At nighttime, you can find Alice and the White Rabbit in the Main Street Electrical Parade! There is an entire Wonderland-themed section including Alice atop a mushroom and Cheshire Cat float, a Caterpillar float, and the White Rabbit walking along the parade route.
- Alice, The Mad Hatter, Tweedle-Dee & Tweedle-Dum also walk the parade route in Mickey’s Boo to You Halloween parade during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Alice does Meet & Greets appropriately enough in the United Kingdom pavilion in EPCOT’s World Showcase.
Grand Floridian Resort Hotel
- One dining option where you can Meet & Greet Alice and The Mad Hatter at a character meal is the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast (to be featured here tomorrow!) at the 1900 Park Fare restaurant at this Resort hotel.
- 1900 Park Fare also offers a Wonderland Tea Party for children ages 4-12 with Alice and The Mad Hatter as hosts of the party.
It is really wonderful that there are so many locations to visit with the Wonderland characters that each offer such different encounters!
Mousertainment Tip: For these or other Disney encounters that are not on your daily Times Guide schedule or My Disney Experience app, don’t forget to check at City Hall or other Guest Relations locations, as Cast Members there can usually find out when a character will appear or show will be performed!
Have you visited Alice and any of her Wonderland friends at either Disneyland or Walt Disney World Resorts?